With access to
A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regavelialia. It is a paradise.
Our streamlined process provides you with a one-stop solution to your COVID-19 PCR testing.
- The test is based on a viral swab PCR test, a nasal swab test used to detect active COVID-19 infections.
- Our test results are generally available in 12-36 hours, but can take up to 72 hours.
The fee for the Nasopharyngeal swab test is N$850.00 and include the service fee for swabbing and laboratory test.
- It is compulsory for the client to book for her/his test online as this drastically speed up the admin process at the testing site
For individual requiring a Covid-19 PCR testing for traveling purpose, make sure to familiarize yourself with the COVID-19 regulations of the country you are planning to travel tobefore making your booking as result validity differs from country to country.
UNAM Molecular Diagnostic Laboratory provides testing for COVID-19 by means of a SARS-CoV-2 PCR test, which is a highly accurate test that detects the genetic material of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. SARS-CoV-2 PCR tests in use at the UNAM Molecular Diagnostic Laboratory are CE-IVD marked and/or EUA FDA approved and have been validated internally and externally to meet our requirements for acceptable test performance.
Please follow these steps to book for your test with us:
- All patients must book for the test. Booking has been implemented to control the number of tests per day; to avoid any backlog and delay in results from the laboratory.
- Please bring along the electronically completed UNAM Molecular Diagnostic Laboratory Test Request Form and MoHSS Case Investigation Form, with original national ID Card/Passport.
- Once you have registered email confirming your testing date and time will be sent to you.
- Upon confirmation of payments and availability of applicable Forms, our welcoming swabbing team will proceed with patient testing
- Test results will be sent via email as soon as they are released from the laboratory.
We accept EFT/Direct deposit and in exceptional circumstances cash payments will be negotiated. while that of swabbing and Lab test is N$850. Proof of payment should be uploaded on the online booking or emailed to email@example.com.
Make the payment to:
Account Name: The University of Namibia
Account Type: Corporate Cheque Account
Bank Name: First National Bank Namibia
Branch Code: 281872
Swift code: FIRNNANX
Account Number: 62260241395
Reference number: 0469-5201 (Compulsory)